Here at Allen & Gerritsen, the current situation calls for a radical individual with passion oozing from their very being to join our growing Analytics practice. We’re looking for someone to occupy the role of Manager, but we’ve got to say, we’re kind of picky. And we’re dead set on finding someone with a desire to tell stories using data-driven analysis, all while maintaining the goal of advancing the work we do for our clients.
We dig the type of people who can see beyond the mountains of data files, usual metrics, and obvious results. Our focus is on discovering performance-based insights that can empower strategic marketing and business decisions.
What a typical day might look like:
- Ensure all live campaigns are performing as intended, with proper data points collected & analyzed to identify optimization opportunities
- Develop a measurement plan to align with our client’s upcoming new brand positioning or cross-channel campaign
- Brainstorm with other driven A&G colleagues to craft the ideal content experience for a certain target audience, while making sure the client’s objectives are met
- Research and experiment with new and ever-advancing technologies and tools that help in data capture, testing, analysis and visualization
- Create a strategically backed data capture and tracking plan, then test those plans that are already live
- Advance the development of a new cutting-edge practice offering that can be developed into a valued service for our clients
- Work on data visualizations and analysis, combining multiple data sets, to deliver a concise set of insights through various reporting methods
- Contribute to a new business opportunity meeting, not only with measurement guidance, but also with industry, market and trend knowledge
- Hop on a virtual meeting with the Philadelphia team to participate in cross-office learning, discuss curious data findings, and share analyses
- Work with the head of Analytics to identify growth opportunities and ways to improve performance across clients
What would help you successfully accomplish the above:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Business or Finance. Participation in Marketing Analytics specific curriculums is a plus
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience in Analytics-related functions, whether in an agency environment or within a corporate business intelligence role
- History of successfully organizing, blending, and transforming disparate data sets into a cohesive database structure
- Experience with analytic-centric technologies, platforms and solutions across marketing, business and media spectrums. Working knowledge of multiple platform types is a must:
SAS, R, SPSS, Stata,
RDMS (i.e. Oracle, MS SQL Server)
Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tools
Kenshoo, DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions, Facebook Marketing Partners, Google AdWords
Tableau, Domo, Qlik, Salesforce
Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Spredfast, Tracx
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
Other items that would make this partnership work well:
- Open and collaborative spirit; it’s not always about individual merit, but rather for the benefit of the collective team’s growth
- Intellectually curious and a creative thinker
- Adaptive to a rapid-pace environment; having the flexibility to switch gears to work not only on tactical project elements but strategic & conceptual initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready outputs
- Ready to have fun when the work is done
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.