B2B. B2C. Strategy. It rhymes. We’re looking for people to bring reason to both sides of our business. Our clients want a method behind the madness. You want to give it to them. Our clients want to know why our work will work for their customers. You want to tell them. Do you believe there’s a new value exchange between brands and customers? We believe you should talk to us.
Does this sound like you?
- Thinking skills from both sides of the brain – analytics and intuition
- Innate curiosity and insight into human behavior
- Innovative approaches for quickly identifying, assembling and analyzing data
- Ability to produce actionable insights
- A knack for inspirational simplification
- Sense of humor
- A track record of inspiring, recognizing and nurturing bold, leading edge creative ideas
- Experience driving engagement and building brands across all channels – digital, traditional and who knows?
- Genuine desire to collaborate and work as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Accountability that borders on obsessive
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We believe in matching the role to the talent as opposed to shopping for people like they’re groceries. Some say tomato, we say talent. We shift roles and teams to around the people we hire, so they can be their very best. But we also believe in having guidelines as a place to start so here’s what we’re thinking.
- Strategic lead on key client engagements
- Nurture current client and new business growth
- Support VP/Brand Strategy in developing/evolving strategy practice
- Mentor Senior Brand Strategist and Business Leaders seeking to enhance their strategy chops
- Makes coq a vin for 150 on Thursdays (negotiable)
- 6 - 10 years of experience
- The ability to win over a room and the confidence hold your own with more seasoned clients and colleagues
- Experience using an array of primary and secondary research to prioritize and profile target audiences –as comfortable digging in the data as you are with the gaps and uncertainties that inevitably arise.
- Experience designing, facilitating and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative primary research.
- Track record of developing inspirational strategies, briefs and briefings that serve as jumping off points for awe-inspiring brand experiences
- Examples of novel and unexpected approaches to research, brand or creative strategies
- Level 4-NTS Archery Certification (helpful, not required)
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.