Sr. Studio artist/design
You’re a pro. A seasoned studio artist that loves to own the details of design, the mastery of mechanicals and the process of partnering with those crazy creatives who can’t organize for sh*t. You want to join a great group of people who are passionate about killer work, exciting innovations and making their clients proud. You want to help oil a machine that needs to hum so we can get on with our lives and enjoy the Seaport air. Well then…we’re looking for you. An experienced and dedicated pro to round out our team. If you’re an awesome person and want to exercise your awesome talent, we want you here. So let’s do this.
With a focus on one of our biggest clients, you’ll work closely with our creative team to develop, build and maintain high-volume, high-visibility projects. That includes print, POP, Keynote presentations, out-of-home, collateral and more.
Sound like you? Ready for a change and a killer view? Check out the specifics.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
· You’ll be a brand steward for a high-profile national account and know it inside & out
· Know POP and how to take designs to every size, placement and venue
· Implement concepts, from supplied insights to final mechanicals or release
· Work with creative team to produce and influence creative based on brand guidelines including photo searches
· Must be able to resize existing mechs with a designer’s eye and assemble and board high quality presentation comps
· Incorporate creative feedback in a timely manner
· Ensure high-quality and consistency of production ready assets
· Facilitate the production of projects, working with art directors, print production and business leadership
· Conduct QA/monitoring to ensure all requirements are met as a quality check prior to any release/launch
· Ensure that approved materials are posted properly to vendors and publications
· Execute projects within timing parameters
· Maintain digital asset libraries for the agency and our clients
· Execute digital: Banner resizes, email blast formatting, website comps
· Assist with New Business initiatives, including formatting presentations and decks
· Mentor less experienced studio artists and teach production principles
What You Have Under Your Belt:
· Degree in art, design or related field of study
· 5-8 years studio/design experience in advertising, marketing or design. Previous agency experience a must.
· Asset management system maintenance experience
· Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote
· Strong understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography and print production
· Must be able to take command of multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Can-do attitude and a riveting sense of humor. We really like to laugh.
This position starts as soon as we find ya. In Boston.
Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter. Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.