a&g is looking for a Brand Strategist to join our growing team. Our Brand Strategists are obsessed with understanding consumer motivations and defining distinctive brands that inspire participation. Sound like you? Please read on...
We’re looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial strategist to join our team. The ideal candidate has:
- Innate curiosity and insight into human behavior
- A knack for inspirational simplification
- Experience using an array of primary and secondary research
- Experience designing, facilitating and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative primary research
- Examples of novel and unexpected approaches to research, brand or creative strategies
- Track record of developing inspirational strategies, briefs and briefings that serve as jumping off points for bold, leading edge brand experiences
- Experience building brands across all channels – digital, traditional and emerging
- Ability to engage, inspire and lead the thinking of multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven success in the fundamentals of brand strategy, including: audience profiling and prioritizing, brand architecture and messaging and creative strategy
- 5(ish) years of experience
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.