We are looking for a Web Developer in our Philadelphia office to build highly efficient, user-friendly, web and mobile-based experiences. We work in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking is paramount. You would evaluate and recommend platforms and tools to solve business problems. Candidate should be a self-starter, be self-motivated as well as have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
- Help designers with fleshing out designs that are obtainable
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize activities while also making sound decisions based on the known facts
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Work closely with the other a&g teams including Creative, Business Leadership, Analytics and Digital Production
- Study, research and evaluate new technologies, systems and procedures and implement and educate other agency personnel on those discoveries
- Skills & Requirements:
- PHP/MySQL skills are imperative, but we'll love this person even more if they're familiar with additional languages such as Python, Ruby, and .NET
- Proven experience in responsive design
- Proven experience developing high-level applications with a focus on object-oriented programming in the LAMP stack
- Experience with CMS, ex: Wordpress
- An expert understanding of the MVC development pattern
- An expert understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with SVN/CVS or git versioning systems
- Should have 5+ years of relevant experience to apply
- Strong ability to explain complex subjects in simple, easy to understand terms
- Resourceful problem solver
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Can perform as a leader with minimal supervision
- Certification a plus
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.