We’re looking for Art Directors who can come up with recipes but also know how to cook them. Our Art Directors are responsible for supporting the creative process from ideation to development. The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand the “big picture” as well as “pixel-perfect detail.” An Art Director at A&G should be able to create and organize, ask questions and design efficiently. Our portfolio is your portfolio. You in?
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- 3 - 5years of experience
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Exceptional design aesthetic and solid executional skills
- Can clearly articulate design decision
- Must understand digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Organized yet able to move quickly
- Can balance between work mode and fun mode
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.